In this panel of the Zeus Manager reservations module you can configure the payment gateway for online reservations that enter through Zeus booking engine. To carry out the integration, you just have to activate the Stripe passwords.
What is stripe?
Stripe is a payment platform, which works in a similar way to Redsys or PayPal. With this online software you can connect your website to a bank account and enable credit card payments.
Steps to follow to configure Stripe in Zeus Manager
In 5 simple steps you will be able to receive payments from your clients through their debit or credit card in order to reduce the “NO-SHOW”
- Connect and register on the page https://dashboard.stripe.com / register
- Activate your account from the e-mail in which you have registered
- Enter the data required by the Stripe payment platform
- You can now receive prepayments from your customers through Zeus
- Enter the public and private key that Stripe sends you